Subject: LightSmith
From: [email-masked] (Thomas Healy)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 95 20:20:50 PST

Hey all,
has anyone else out there checked out LightSmith yet?  If you haven't, do! 
This looks to be a VERY promising new LW magazine.  Judging by the first
issue, the future looks bright.  The mag is going to cover all sorts of LW
topics, from Business aspects to techniques & design tips.  I don't work for
them or anything but I HIGHLY recomend that you check it out.

Thomas

P.S.
For more information:

LightSmith
P.O. box 155 M.P.O.
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada T5J-2J1

Like I said, I don't work for them, but I really think this is going to be a
great magazine.  BTW:  If you want to, give them my name & mabey I can get a
discount :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ** LIVE CONCERT TAPES FOR TRADE - SEND YOUR LIST TO GET MINE **
            REM, U2, Pearl Jam, Doors, Cure, Nirvana & a bunch more

"Run a carbon black test on my jaw & you will find it's all been said before"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Thomas Healy) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]